Caramel Pudding Recipe
Ingredients for caramel sauce:
- 1/4 cup sugar + 1 tbs sugar
- 3 tbs water
Ingredients for pudding:
- 5 B-sized eggs
- 1 can of Krimer Sejat ERA
- 150ml water
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
Directions for making the caramel sauce:
- Heat up sugar and water in a pot on low heat until it turns golden brown. Stir well
- Pour in a 6 inci container and put it aside.
Cara-cara untuk puding karamel:
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients using a whisk. Ensure that the sugar is dissolved and that you don't overmix until it becomes bubbly.
- Filter the mixture into the container that contains the caramel sauce. Ensure that you pour it carefully.
- Cover the container with an aluminium foil and steam it for 30-35 minutes, or until the pudding is firm.
- You can also use a water bath technique and bake it in the oven at 170°C, for about 40-45 minutes.