Coconut Pandan Sticky Rice
2 Cups Beras Nagasari Pulut Susu ERA, soak for 8 hours or overnight
2 Cups Coconut milk
1/4 Cup Cane sugar
1/2 tsp salt
3 Tbsp water
2 Pandan leaves
2-3 Drops Pandan extract
1 tsp Cornstarch
1 Tbsp Roasted sesame seeds
A handful of Shredded coconut
- Wash the glutinous rice several times until the water is mostly clear.
- Soak the rice for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Rinse the rice one more time and drain well.
- Steam the rice in a steamer.
- In a small saucepan, combine the coconut milk, cane sugar, salt, and pandan leaves and heat on low for a few minutes. Then pour half of the liquid in with the rice and mix well.
- Top with a generous amount of the sweet coconut sauce, sprinkle with shredded coconut and roasted sesame seeds.