Milo Dinosaur Cheese Cake
250g of Cream cheese
200g Milo powder
1/3 Cup Krimer Manis ERA
1 tsp Corn flour
1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
1 pack of Milo Nuggets for garnish
6” Round Cake tin
- Preheat your oven to 220 C and butter the inside of a 6″ cake tin.
- Press two layers of parchment paper into the bottom and up the sides. They should stick up about 2 inches above the edge of the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the milo, egg, Era Krimer Manis until smooth texture.
- Using a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a whisk. Mix in the egg mixture one at a time on low speed.
- Sift in the cornflour and lastly add in the whipping cream, mix well.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin, bake for 25 minutes then set cool aside and keep refrigerated for 6 hours.
- Garnish the cake with powdered Milo and Milo nuggets.